Remember my One Board Challenge project? Well, now it’s your turn!
Jen Woodhouse from House of Wood had put together a One Board Challenge for a group of bloggers last July, and it was such a fun project event, that RYOBI is sponsoring a follow-up challenge for our readers. It’s your turn, let’s see what you can build with one board, and you can win a garage full of tools while you’re at it!
It’s all about you.
Show us what you can create with one board in this One Board Reader Challenge, and be entered to win $1,000 worth of RYOBI tools. Just post your finished project on social media by October 15, using the hashtag: #oneboardchallenge.
- Katie @ Addicted 2 DIY – rustic X back stool
- Jenn @ Build-Basic – round mirror frame
- Mindi @ My Love 2 Create – floating nightstand
- Amy @ Her Toolbelt – kids step stool
- Jaime @ That’s My Letter – bench
- Bethany @ Sawdust & Embryos – geometric art
- Kim @ The Kim Six Fix – planter box
- Elisha @ Pneumatic Addict – 3 leg end table
- Jessica @ Decor Adventures – plant stand
- Emily @ Merrypad – modern shelf
- Jen @ The House of Wood – folding lap desk
One board only- 1x8x8’ (any species)
Fasteners/glue/finish etc. permitted
Post finished project to Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter with the hashtag: #oneboardchallenge by October 15th, 2015
*If your social media account (profile) is private, you can email your photo to me at myalteredstate.co and I will post it on my Facebook page on your behalf.
I can’t wait to see what you build!
My One Board Challenge project from last July:
Share this Post